MESH Automation has more than a decade of in-house experience and a proven track record developing robotic factory automation solutions solutions for customers. During this time the company has integrated hundreds of robots, including area style robots (gantries), 4 and 6-axis articulated robots and SCARA robots in a wide variety of applications for manufacturers operating in many different industries.
We believe there is an art to applying the correct robot to each unique task.
Our robotic factory automation competencies range from tooling and cell design to robotic programming, and our engineering team has specialized expertise in:
- Automated welding systems, including robotic MIG welding that produces top quality welds and by speeding up the process, can increase efficiency dramatically.
- Robotic assembly that not only increases productivity and efficiency but also expands production capabilities in the broader scheme of things.
- Robotic dispensing that improves accuracy and reduces consumables, wherever automated dispensing solutions are required.
- Robotic grinding and finishing, as well as deflashing and polishing, all of which expose human workers to potentially dangerous health and safety risks. Robots do these jobs particularly efficiently, enabling manufacturers to increase quality and reduce costs.
- Robotic machine tending which is repetitive and also presents potential risks to human workers. Robots make efficient machine tenders that may be used for single cells or group technology.
- Robotic packing and palletizing that effectively streamlines any manufacturing process, speeding up the packaging operation and helping to reduce costs.
Robotic Control Platforms Preferred by MESH
The MESH teams has experience working with many different robotic control platforms including:
- Omron Adept
Whether you need to add robotics to an existing machine or want us to design new equipment using a robotic solution, we have the in-house resources to handle the job from concept to completion.
The MESH Automation Difference
At MESH, we partner with our customers and aim for a 100% successful project. This means we will learn about your production needs, and gain a thorough understanding of the manufacturing process of your product and your plant culture before we develop a robotic solution for you. During this process, we’ll take numerous factors into consideration, including ROI justification relating to labor, safety, product quality, material waste, and increased production, as well as depreciation and other factors.
Once we’ve helped you select the right robotic factory automation solution for your manufacturing business, we will continue to work with you at every stage of the process. Once the machinery is operational, we are available to provide service and support whenever required.
While our competitors typically design complicated end-of-arm tools, MESH focuses on developing simplified end-of-arm tools, while making the most of the robotic potential and efficiency in our applications.
Whether you need a robot to improve productivity, a process or a machine, the MESH team will work with you to develop a custom solution. Contact us today so we can discuss your unique needs.