MAC – MESH Automation Cell
MESH Automation offers a range of pre-engineered robotic automation-based productivity platforms called MAC – MESH Automation Cells. Our standardized design gives us the ability to add process-specific equipment for each application.
Robotic options include:
- FANUC, ABB and YASKAWA robots that have up to 100 kg payloads
- 2 or 3-axis MESH gantry robots
- ABB, YASKAWA and other part positioners
It depends entirely on what you want to achieve.
Whatever choice you make, you can be assured of a really clean design with well thought out placement of commonly used equipment and utility runs. In all instances, robotics follow MESH’s standard project management model that offers flexibility in the selection of process-specific equipment.
Every single unit is fully tested before shipment and you can be assured of quick installation and startup – so you will be up and running in no time at all.
MESH Automation prides itself on its standardized mechanical base and provides machine designs that have the ability to adjust the footprint to suit the process needs. Use of these standard modules allows us the ability to offer incredibly competitive solutions in a timely manner. It also allows for easy upgrades and reconfiguration in the future.
We have standardized and modular control packages with PLC, HMI, sensors and safety devices, and additionally have the ability to add servo drives and process controllers to suit each application. Our standardized and proven safety systems boast lockout and tag-out devices in one area for ease of operation and efficiency.
Manually loaded, feed-through, and auto-feeding designs are available to meet all MAC pre-engineered needs.
Features include forklift tubes and solid side walls that have safe and useful view windows.
- Low Maintenance
- Short Lead Time
- Optimal Labor Utilization
- 24/7 Service Available
- Safety Guarding Included
- Improved Product Quality
- Modular, Flexible Design for the utmost asset utilization
- Pre-Engineered for the Best Value
- Rugged, Built for 24/7 Operation
- Ergonomically Designed
- Readily Available Spare Parts
- Skid Mounted Design for Easy Installation and Repositioning
- Removable Floor Plates with Cable Management Underneath
- Sheet Metal Guarding (stronger, quieter and cleaner than welded wire guarding)
- Built in LED Lights
- Separated High Voltage Panel and Control Panel (<50V)
- Process Equipment Shelf
- Pneumatic Preparation Station
- Fully Compliant with ISO 12100 and ANSI/RIA R15.06-2012 safety standards