MINI MAC Gantry
The MESH Automation MINI MAC Gantry is a pre-engineered automation platform furnished with a gantry for high speed and high accuracy motion, while minimizing noise and maintenance requirements. The MiniMAC Gantry is designed to be used for a variety of tasks such as dispensing, stud welding, screw/nut driving, inspection, milling, deburring and cutting. With two standard working ranges, 2’x3’ and 4’x4’, the MiniMAC Gantry can be used for automation on many parts for a relatively low initial investment.
- High Productivity
- Low Maintenance
- Improved Product Quality
- 24/7 Service Available
- Safety Guarding Included
- Ergonomically Designed
- Rugged, Built for 24/7 Operation
- Readily Available Spare Parts
|MINI MAC MODELS||23NA||44NA||23HA||44HA|
|Working Range (w/ 1 Welding Head)||2′ x 3′||4′ x 4′||2′ x 3′||4′ x 4′|
|Max Traverse Speed||97 m/min (320 ft./min)||97 m/min (320 ft./min)||97 m/min (320 ft./min)||97 m/min (320 ft./min)|
|Gantry Positioning Accuracy||0.15 mm (.006 in)||0.15 mm (.006 in)||0.038 mm (0.0015 in)||0.038 mm (0.0015 in)|
|Max Stud Length||40 mm (1.57″)||40 mm (1.57″)||40 mm (1.57″)||40 mm (1.57″)|
|Welding Capacity||Power supply duty cycle: 40 studs per minute (using M3 studs)|
|Stud Welding Head||HBS Stud Welding KAH412 or KAH412 LA|
|Stud Welding Power Source||HBS Stud Welding CDMi, ARC and IT units|
|Max Number of Welding Heads/Power Supplies||Up to 4 weld heads and 4 power supplies. Multiple heads maybe connected to a single power supply.|
|Connections||Electrical: 460VAC, pneumatic: 85psi or greater|
The MINI MAC gantry is designed to get customers the highest return on their investment, without taking shortcuts on safety or reliability. MESH has partnered with a variety of well known, high end industry leaders to provide the MINI MAC with top of the line components;
- Welding Equipment: HBS Stud Welding
- Servo Motors: Rockwell, Mitsubishi or Emerson
- Drive: Nexen Roller Pinion System coupled with GAM Gear Boxes
- Linear Bearings: Normal Accuracy or High Accuracy profile linear bearing (“NA”/“HA” in model) for maximum rigidity and accuracy.
- Controls: Rockwell, Mitsubishi or Emerson PLC/HMI (allows the end customer to re-program the PLC, no “black box” control items).
- Cable Management: Cable Carriers (such as from IGUS or KabelShlepp).