MESH Automation is a great place to work and we’re always interested in talented individuals who are enthusiastic about automation, as well as those with technical skills and education. Please apply by sending your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Electrical Controls Engineer
- Create efficient hardware and software designs for automation systems.
- Manage budget and technical electrical portion of projects.
- Perform PLC, HMI and intelligent device programming.
- Perform startup and commissioning tasks at customer site.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or strong equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 of years’ experience working in relevant industry.
- Must have strong working knowledge of electrical hardware fundamentals.
- NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code). Demonstrate a working knowledge of NEC code book and be able to locate applicable standards.
- UL 508A code standards. Demonstrate a working knowledge of UL 508A standards.
- Must be able to design proper safety for a system.
- Demonstrate understanding of software design.
- Ladder Logic. Able to follow control schemes whether in hardware logic or software
- Be able to create control schemes for proper system control
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot an automation system methodically using electrical troubleshooting techniques.
- Ability to perform I/O checkout and sensor configuration for their intended purpose.
Job Title: Mechanical Project Engineer
- Develop designs and a schedule for each project with appropriate detail necessary to manage it efficiently and effectively.•
- Determine appropriate resources needed to complete the project in the time committed and communicate and gain commitment of these needs.
- Determine and manage budget based on the sales teams’ estimate and other factors.
- Organize, lead and accomplish design reviews of projects.
- Monitor all supplies and manage the purchasing of components needed for a successful project.
- Understand invoicing arrangement with customer and communicate to the sales manager when customer is to be invoiced.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the special machine build field
- Previous profit & loss responsibility
- Experience managing others
- Superior communication skills
- SolidWorks or 3D drafting skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills.
Job Title: Service Technician
- Perform machinery service calls and occasional new equipment installs and startups.
- Diagnose issues in the field and implement effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Edit PLC and HMI programs.
- Utilize schematic diagrams to verify correct wiring on machinery and in control panels.
- Configure and troubleshoot variable frequency drives and DC drives.
- Create detailed field service reports to document work performed at customer facility
- Possess knowledge in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s (especially Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Basic AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks skills are a plus
- Basic pneumatics experience is needed
- Willingness to travel—local travel 50% and overnight travel 20%
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in automation/integration industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must work well in a multi-team environment.