MESH Automation is a great place to work and we’re always interested in talented individuals who are enthusiastic about automation, as well as those with technical skills and education. Please apply by sending your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Currently we are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Director, Mechanical Engineering
- Plan and direct all aspects of mechanical engineering activities within the MESH organization.
- Ensures all mechanical engineering projects, initiatives and processes are in conformance with the organization’s established policies and objectives.
- Oversees the design of products such as fabrication, operation, application, installation, and/or repair of mechanical products.
- Control costs with the mechanical engineering department.
- Solve any disputes that arise within departments.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and 8 to 10 years of experience in the field.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong written and verbal skills are necessary for professional customer interaction and the ability to concisely convey ideas or updates to the Company’s management team.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, result oriented and helpful to others
Job Title: Manager, Field Service
- Oversees the day to day functions of department.
Schedules service calls,
handles incoming customer calls
- Monitors time and activities of assigned subordinates to ensure efficiency and generation of revenue.
- Perform supervisory role over subordinates which includes annual performance reviews.
- Perform machinery service calls and occasional new equipment installs and startups.
- Diagnose issues in the field and implement effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Edit PLC and HMI programs.
- Utilize schematic diagrams to verify correct wiring on machinery and in control panels.
- Configure and troubleshoot variable frequency drives and DC drives.
- Create detailed field service reports to document work performed at customer facility
- Supervisory experience
- Possess knowledge in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s (especially Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Basic AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks skills are a plus
- Basic pneumatics experience is needed
- Willingness to travel—local travel 50% and overnight travel 20%
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in automation/integration industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must work well in a multi-team environment.