MESH Automation is a great place to work and we’re always interested in talented individuals who are enthusiastic about automation, as well as those with technical skills and education. Please apply by sending your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
MESH Automation is currently seeking a CNC Operator for our second shift (3 p.m. – 1:30 a.m. Monday – Thursday).
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Clean and deburr all parts when completed or before part goes out for final process
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
Experience with Mazak Mazatrol software is a plus.