MESH Automation is a great place to work and we’re always interested in talented individuals who are enthusiastic about automation, as well as those with technical skills and education. Please apply by sending your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Electrical Controls Engineer
- Create efficient hardware and software designs for automation systems.
- Manage budget and technical electrical portion of projects.
- Perform PLC, HMI and intelligent device programming.
- Perform startup and commissioning tasks at customer site.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or strong equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 of years’ experience working in relevant industry.
- Must have strong working knowledge of electrical hardware fundamentals.
- NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code). Demonstrate a working knowledge of NEC code book and be able to locate applicable standards.
- UL 508A code standards. Demonstrate a working knowledge of UL 508A standards.
- Must be able to design proper safety for a system.
- Demonstrate understanding of software design.
- Ladder Logic. Able to follow control schemes whether in hardware logic or software
- Be able to create control schemes for proper system control
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot an automation system methodically using electrical troubleshooting techniques.
- Ability to perform I/O checkout and sensor configuration for their intended purpose.
Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer
- Support the electrical engineering department by creating electrical designs using AutoCad software based on information received from the project engineer.
- Report discrepancies and issues to the project engineer.
- Manage the scope of projects so that out of scope items are identified and managed with the project engineer.
- Oversee efficient hardware designs for automation systems.
- Continue to advance design techniques for quality and efficiency gains.
- Work with the electrical manufacturing department to improve the quality and price point of the finished project by optimizing the hardware selection.
- Assist in the standardization of control components.
- Manage the electrical design standards.
- Ensure adherence to the electrical and design standards and procedures policy.
Education: Four-year degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in control system design.
- No PLC or HMI programming required in this role.
- Must be capable of efficient design techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must work well in a multi-team environment.
Job Title: Mechanical Project Engineer
- Develop designs and a schedule for each project with appropriate detail necessary to manage it efficiently and effectively.•
- Determine appropriate resources needed to complete the project in the time committed and communicate and gain commitment of these needs.
- Determine and manage budget based on the sales teams’ estimate and other factors.
- Organize, lead and accomplish design reviews of projects.
- Monitor all supplies and manage the purchasing of components needed for a successful project.
- Understand invoicing arrangement with customer and communicate to the sales manager when customer is to be invoiced.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the special machine build field
- Previous profit & loss responsibility
- Experience managing others
- Superior communication skills
- SolidWorks or 3D drafting skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills.