Whether you need to reverse engineer or redesign an equipment part, an entire machine or a process, MESH Automation engineers have the experience and resources to handle your engineering, fabrication, and sourcing challenges.
Our in-house manufacturing operation allows us to be flexible so we can meet your scheduling and delivery goals. Furthermore, our engineering capabilities and experience in machine control, software, and instrumentation give us the edge when it comes to machine and process control.
When You Need Reverse Engineering
Redesigning your equipment can increase capacity, reliability, and throughput. Here are some scenarios where reverse engineering a component or process could be the best solution for your operation:
- The OEM is out of business.
- The OEM’s shipping schedule is too long or the price is over-valued.
- A process or part needs improvement in performance, features or controls.
- A process or machine has components that cannot be sourced locally causing excessive downtime when a breakdown occurs.
- Lack of data coming from the machine or process to manage the business.
- Existing machine control is no longer supported by the OEM, which has resulted in difficulty finding spare parts or technical services.
MESH Automation Reverse Engineering Projects
Reverse engineering projects MESH Automation has completed successfully have involved work on various different platforms including:
- Rockwell SLC, PLC 2 and PLC5 to ControLogix platform
- Siemens S5 to S7 platform
- Other platform upgrades using Omron, Mitsubishi, Modicon and Fanuc
Contact us today to see if we can help improve and overhaul your old, tired or unsupported machine or process.
The MESH Automation Difference
At MESH, we partner with our customers and aim to exceed your expectations at every step of the project. This means we learn about your production needs and gain a thorough understanding of the manufacturing process of your product and your plant culture before we develop a solution for you. Contact us and we will suggest ways to help you improve productivity that will boost your bottom line.
Contact us today to discuss how we can develop a manufacturing solution that could help your business optimize productivity, increase efficiency, and potentially cut costs.
Click here to download our brochure and learn more about MESH Automation’s complete industrial and factory automation solutions.