MESH Isolation Partition System
Customizable Safety Barrier System
MESH Isolation Partition Systems were developed specifically for manufacturing and assembly lines. The partition system adds a needed layer of isolation to keep employees working at safer distances and protected better than the open and crowded assembly lines that are prevalent in many facilities.
This isolation partition system can be easily configured to fit a specific footprint and each station can be uniquely designed with many available features and options. These systems can also be used as a building block for your efforts in transitioning to a databased manufacturing system frequently talked about as Industry 4.0 or the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
With the transition to less human density, manufacturing and assembly lines will likely be reconfigured, some dramatically so, often affecting line length, speed, and function. Now is the time to think through, not only the immediate need but also future needs for flexible automation.
Being an automation company with over 20 years’ experience, MESH is ideally staffed and trained to help your company with products, services, and ideas at each step of your reconfiguration.
- Infinitely configurable footprint and height
- Partition shelves, parts bins, ceiling
- LED lighting
- Manual control screen for output devices
- Operator cooling fan and or filtration
- 110V outlets
- Food grade, wash down and IP67 option
- Tool balancers and tool holders
- Ergo mat
- PPE supply bins and sanitizer holder
- CCTV camera system
- Entry warning to detect another person entering the space from outside the partition
- Ethernet I/O block for communication with the line or Supervisory control system PLC Rockwell, Omron or Siemens
- Track and Trace features combined with Industry 4.0 software
- Configurable with automated data collection, local and remotely located production screens and an array of available IIoT sensors and devices
- Monitor and or HMI to enable visualization of the process and its key data for ease of use, including local and remote control, local and remote data access and aids in automatic changeovers
- Use of IIoT and OEE for improving production performance
- Flexible and responsive and interconnected processes allow the user to make more informed decisions.
The MESH Automation Difference
At MESH, we partner with our customers and aim to exceed your expectations at every step of the project. This means we learn about your production needs and gain a thorough understanding of the manufacturing process of your product and your plant culture before we develop a solution for you. Contact us and we will suggest ways to help you improve productivity that will boost your bottom line.
Contact us today to discuss how we can develop a manufacturing solution that could help your business optimize productivity, increase efficiency, and potentially cut costs.
Click here to download our spec sheet for the Isolation Partition System with Industry 4.0 Features for Manufacturing and Assembly Lines pre-engineered solution.