Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Automation
The pharmaceutical and life sciences industry operates in an extraordinarily challenging environment, driven by a growing need for effective, innovative and affordable health care products. An escalating occurrence of chronic diseases, aging populations that outlive their predecessors by decades, changing demographics and generally increasing consumer wealth, all continue to raise demand for pharmaceutical and life sciences products. These factors also boost the global health care spend, not only in first world countries but in emerging markets as well.
Sub-industries that operate within pharmaceuticals and the broad range of life sciences include companies that focus on medical devices, one of the industries that form an important part of the MESH Automation operation. There are also a number of different segments in the industry including:
- Pharma segment Synonymous with companies that produce treatments for the many chronic diseases, including diabetes, cancer, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, and obesity.
- Biotech segment Synonymous with companies that produce biologic and specialty drugs including vaccines, and medication for cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, and Hepatitis C.
- Generic and biosimilar segment Synonymous with companies that produce cheaper generic drugs and biological products that perform the same function as more expensive original drugs, biologic products, and various other medications.
- Medical technology segment Synonymous with companies that manufacture products for in vitro diagnostics, neurology, and companion diagnostics (which is where medical devices come in.)
- Wholesale and distribution segment Synonymous with global healthcare wholesalers and distributors. The American region continues to dominate this sector, with customers that include clinics and hospitals, as well as medical suppliers, laboratories, and home health care operations.
MESH works with all these segments
MESH has expertise in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Automation and Life Sciences Automation markets
MESH Automation is acutely aware of the need for time-critical programs and procedures in an industry that is advancing extremely rapidly. We understand the principles and practices that must be followed for pharmaceutical manufacturing automation processes to be validated within global regulatory frameworks.
Our expertise extends to and beyond assembly, test and inspection, as we offer our customers support for the most complex applications for every possible manufacturing procedure. Whether you manufacture sutures, contact lenses, insulin syringes, catheters or medications, MESH will partner with your company and help develop solutions that will meet or exceed your expectations.
The MESH Automation Difference
At MESH, we partner with our customers and aim to exceed your expectations at every step of the project. This means we learn about your production needs and gain a thorough understanding of the manufacturing process of your product and your plant culture before we develop a solution for you. Contact us and we will suggest ways to help you improve productivity that will boost your bottom line.
Contact us today to discuss how we can develop a manufacturing solution that could help your business optimize productivity, increase efficiency, and potentially cut costs.
Click here to download our brochure and learn more about MESH Automation’s complete industrial and factory automation solutions.