The MACTend is a professional grade skid-mounted tending cell designed for material handling and machine tending of small and medium-sized parts where process flexibility is…
CNC Load and Unload Systems
The MESH Scope of Supply and Experience
The MESH scope of supply is incredibly varied in the CNC load and unload area and includes:
- Part presentation devices and flexible feeder systems
- Vision-guided pick and pack solutions
- Customizable robot end-of-arm tools
- Re-grip and registration stands
- Part-marking stations based on dot peen or laser markers
- Part washer subsystems
- Robotic de-burring, de-flashing, and surface cleanup solutions
- De-palletizing and palletizing sub-systems for both dunnage and divider board approaches
- Gauge stations with both manual and automatic gauging possible
- Drill stands and auxiliary machine tools
- Custom engineered machine tools
- Safety equipment
- Automatic door kit installation
- Robot interfaces for existing machine tools
- Fixture design and build
MESH Automation offers, amongst other things, traditional six-axis robot and gantry style robotic loading solutions for automation of machine tools and has completed a variety of projects. Examples include:
- Load and unload automation of chip making machines.
- Injection mold machines and metal forming presses.
- Aluminum wheel hub turning, drilling, tapping, pressing, and marking, from as-cast to completed hub machining and assembly.
- Truck iron brake drum turning and drilling load/unload systems.
- Pinion and gear blank processing; both loading of soft gear cutting and turning operations, as well as hard turn dimensioning, straightening and quality checking.
- Loading and unloading, gauging and pack out of flywheels, pulleys, CV joints, and axles.
- De-burring of steel pinions and gears, pump impellers, cast aluminum power steering pump bodies and rifle receivers.
- Load and unload of differential carriers including washing and marking.
- Load and unload of trailer hitches with post milling de-burring and marking.
- Load and unload of bearings and bearing housings.