MINI MAC – MESH Automation Cell
The MESH Automation MINI MAC model 57 is a pre-engineered Robotic automation platform designed to be easily configured for a variety of tasks such as assembly, dispensing, marking (scribing, laser engraving or dot peen), vision inspection, stud welding, arc welding and other.
The Mini MAC comes in three base configurations – fully automatic, semiautomatic with sliding door, and semiautomatic with light curtain.
These compact highly capable machine platforms are priced to offer high value due to their pre-engineered configurations and are fully compliant with safety, quality and ergonomic requirements that are demanded by high-end manufacturing facilities in all industries.
|Models||MINI MAC AUTO 57||MINI MAC SEMI 57D||MINI MAC SEMI 57LC|
|Skid nom. Dimensions||5' x 7'||5' x 9'||5' x 9'|
|Robot capable||Yes <1.65m reach|
|Sheet Metal Guarding||Yes|
|Front Guarding Type||None||Sliding door actuated by operator from one side||Light curtain|
|Guard windows||Four standard|
|Access door||One hinged door in back. Special tool to open.|
|Industry 4.0 compliant||Yes|
|Life time cycles||30 million|
|Guard Mechanism||None||Locking Solenoid type||Light Curtain|
|Working Height||39.4”/1meter – Other heights are available upon request|
|Robot repeatability||Robot repeatability = .02mm, path accuracy = .19mm|
|Controls||Robot Controller only with power distribution panel/ disconnect|
|HMI||Robot Pendant w/ custom screens|
|Stack Light||Three color, low profile, mounted on top|
|Safety||Fully Compliant with ISO 12100 and ANSI/RIA R15.06-2012 safety standards. ABB Safemove II, Fanuc DCS or Yaskawa Motoman FSU|
|Connections||Electrical: 460VAC, 30Amp, Pneumatic: 85psi min.|
|Manufacturer||Model||Reach (m)||Payload (Kg)||Other|
|ABB||IRB 1200||0.70 to 0.90||5 to 7||Arc Welding & Material handling|
|IRB 140||0.81||6||Arc Welding & Material handling|
|IRB 1600||1.2 to 1.45||6 to 10||Arc Welding & Material handling|
|IRB 1660ID||1.55||4 to 6||Arc Welding|
|Fanuc||LR Mate 200iD||0.55 to 0.91||4 to 7||Material handling|
|LR Mate 200iD/7H||0.72||7||(5 axis) Material handling|
|M-10||1.1 to 1.64||7 to 12||Arc Welding & Material handling|
|Yaskawa Motoman||GP7, 8 and 12||0.73 to 0.93||7 to 12||Material handling|
|MH6, 12||1.42 to 1.44||6 to 12||Material handling|
|AR700, 900||0.73 to 0.93||7 to 8||Arc Welding|
|AR1440, 2010||1.44 to 2.01||12||Arc Welding|
- PLC Panel: Rockwell or Siemens
- Remote HMI:
- PanelView Plus 7, Touch Screen, 10.4 inches
- SIMATIC TP900, 9 inches
- Press station
- Heavy duty die set actuated via pneumatics, air-over-hydraulics, or servo ball screw.
- Assembly Module
- Bowl feeder part feeding systems
- Fastening systems including torque feedback
- Index conveyor with vision picking
- Vision Inspection
- Uses a Cognex or Keyence camera to check the processed part against the known specification and tolerance.
- Part Reject Drawer – Locked
- If the part does not meet specifications, the machine will hold the part and wait for the operator to acknowledge and put the part into the locked reject drawer before restarting. Sensor in the drawer must be triggered prior to machine restart.
- Arc Welding Module
- Fronius, Miller or Lincoln Power Supply
- Abicor BInzel or Fronius Torch
- Kemper & Forster America fixturing and fume collection
- Stud Welding Module
- HBS power supply, gun and cable.
- HBS or custom stud bowl feeder
- Nonflanged stud feeding capable
- Part Marking
- Laser, dot peen or scribing systems from well-known suppliers (Keyence, Technifor & others).
- Poke Yoke Systems
- Remote Connectivity
- Device which allows the MESH service team to remotely connect to the machine. Significantly reduces service cost and machine downtime in the event of an issue.
- UL508a or CUL508a control panel certification.
The MESH Automation Difference
At MESH, we partner with our customers and aim to exceed your expectations at every step of the project. This means we learn about your production needs and gain a thorough understanding of the manufacturing process of your product and your plant culture before we develop a solution for you. Contact us and we will suggest ways to help you improve productivity that will boost your bottom line.