Industrial Products Manufacturing Automation
Manufacturers in all industries need to constantly re-evaluate their systems to improve productivity and ultimately boost the bottom line of the business. Competitive pressure has never been greater, and the need to replace outdated, inefficient manufacturing processes and systems has never been as strong. MESH takes great pride in providing streamlined, effective industrial product manufacturing automation systems that reduce operating costs and accelerate production. Many of our customers are manufacturers that have never had an automation system before. Our presales team is highly experienced and creative, thinking out of the box, in our mission to find the best solutions for the unique challenges of every business – especially first-time automation system users.
We are able to provide the full range of industrial grade automation systems. Whether you need a single-station assembly system or a fully automated assembly line that incorporates test and inspection systems, we will develop it for you.
Our industrial product manufacturing automation experience is vast and varied, and we have designed and built specialized machines, integrated robotic systems, and have provided new control systems for many different processes. These include:
- Machine load and unload of pinions, gears and intermediate shafts for processing the internal moving parts for speed reducers.
- Dispensing of sealants and glues for the manufacture of automotive and appliance components.
- Removal of flash lines and pre-machining surfaces of ground castings.
- Development of unloaded injection-molding machines, to be able to post-process parts such as trimming sprues and deflash parting lines.
- Trimming vinyl from hurricane-proof laminated glass.
- Forming and welding bent-shape parts.
- Automated engineered pressing solutions for timing gears, mounted bushings, and formed tube ends that were previously worked on by hand.
- Folding and shaping filter materials to specified dimensions using precision tooling.
- A number of unique high speed, very high speed, and robotic part-feeding solutions not available anywhere else.
We have a proven track record for our world-class engineering capabilities and on-time delivery of machines and systems that has enabled us to forge strong, ongoing relationships with our customers and partners.
We encourage manufacturers and general industry in the US to consider MESH Automation for their systems. We welcome new challenges and thrive on finding unique factory automation solutions. Your ROI is our priority.
The MESH Automation Difference
At MESH, we partner with our customers and aim to exceed your expectations at every step of the project. This means we learn about your production needs and gain a thorough understanding of the manufacturing process of your product and your plant culture before we develop a solution for you. Contact us and we will suggest ways to help you improve productivity that will boost your bottom line.
Contact us today to discuss how we can develop a manufacturing solution that could help your business optimize productivity, increase efficiency, and potentially cut costs.
Click here to download our brochure and learn more about MESH Automation’s complete industrial and factory automation solutions.